Gingko | Smart LED Moon Light
With this extraordinary levitating Smart Moon Lamp from Gingko, you could light up your whole world.
This gravity-defying moon lamp seems to magically ‘float’ above a wood base and slowly rotates just like the real elliptical orbiting moon. Made with safe PLA material, this 3D printed full moon even has a textured surface just like the moon’s own craters and glows an ethereallike light as it emits its cool white light. Suspended by a strong built-in magnet it creates a fascinating and life-like illusion of the real thing.
Plus, the Smart Moon Lamp also has three different light modes for you to choose, so you can switch to your preferred light colour from warm yellow light, cool white light and warm white light by a simple touch on the wood base.
This amazing levitating Smart Moon Lamp from Gingko certainly reflects their design ethos of making every day objects premium and smarter in living.
Product Material: White ash wood base with PLA 3D printed moon
Wood base size: 120 x 120 x 30 mm
Moon Diameter size: 140mm
Product weight: 800g
Every Moon Lamp is tested before its packed up and shipped to New Zealand.
- Product Material: White ash wood base with PLA 3D printed moon
- wood base size: 120x120x30 mm
- Moon Diameter size: 140mm
- Moon light colour temperature: 2700k-5000k (depending on which light mode, total 3 light modes)
- 3 light mode: warm white (3500k), white (5000k) and yellow warm (2700k)
- Product weight: 800g
- Power input: 12V- 1A AD adapter (included)
- Packed in a premium gift box